Seaside Cottages is situated on Fish Hoek beach. A sand dune separates us from the beach. There is no pool or entertainment facilities such as a games room.
This is not a party venue. No loud music is allowed.
Arrival & Departure
Check in time is at 14:00 (2 pm)
- Please do not arrive any earlier than this. Seaside Cottages needs time to thoroughly prepare your accommodation. If you expect to arrive later than your specified arrival time, please let us know via email or phone us to let us know. We can then make alternative arrangements.
- Keys must be collected from our office (Cottage 12). Please bear in mind that our offices close at 4pm.
- Please evacuate your cottage by 10am on the day of departure. Seaside Cottages staff can prepare it in time for the next guests. Should you wish a late check out we charge R500 for checking out at 5pm.
- Enquire about our Endless Sundays - to see if you qualify for a 3pm check-out time in our low season!
- Please ensure that all windows are closed and that the property is securely locked up upon your departure.
Bed Linen, Towels, Dishcloths, washing up liquid and toiletries
- The cost of linen is included in our rates. Most cottages have a blanket but if you come in winter it may be an idea to bring an extra one as it can be cold at the sea.
- We do not provide towels. We can provide bath towels at a cost of R40.00 per towel. Please let us know if you will need towels when you book.
- We do not provide dishcloths and washing up liquid or any cleaning items. Please remember to bring your own. Each cottage has a broom and mop.
- We provide one toilet roll only. Please remember to bring enough toilet rolls and soaps for the duration of your stay.
We fully understand that accidents/breakages do happen. Please let us know so that we can rectify this before the cottage is re-let. Seaside Cottages deducts the cost of the item from your breakage deposit.
Seaside Cottages reserves the right to terminate any letting without recompense if damage is being caused to the property or disturbance to any person in the vicinity. The right to enter Seaside Cottages is reserved in connection with these circumstances.
No wifi available
Pets are strictly not allowed.
No smoking is allowed in any of our cottages.
- Seaside Cottages provides one parking bay per cottage for guests only. Each cottage is allocated a parking bay. Please note that the bay number may not always match your cottage number. Please do not park in front of garages unless stated otherwise. In the event of our Guests having day visitors we ask them to please park in the visitors’ parking.
- Garages are available on request, at a rate of R80 per night during Low/Mid-Season and R90 per night during High Season.
We have an onsite launderette with coin operated machines. There are lines to dry your towels or clothes, please do not hang them over the bushes or in windows.
No tents are allowed to be pitched at Seaside Cottages.
None of our cottages are equipped with air conditioning units.
Seaside Cottages takes every step to ensure that our cottages are presented to our guests according to a high standard. If you find a problem on your arrival, or if there is any cause for complaint, please let us know immediately. We will make every effort to rectify the problem. It is frustrating for all parties if we hear about the problem after your holiday. Rather tell us while you are staying with us. We can then solve the problem together. We value every booking and we would like all our visitors to enjoy their holidays and to return to Seaside Cottages.
Please contact us today for more information. Check out the Cottages page and find a cottage that suits your holiday needs!