Terms and Conditions
SEASIDE COTTAGES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Remember to wear your mask while walking between cottages
- CONSIDER your neighbours. No excessive noise. No music and parties. This is not a party venue.
- Cancellation policy : A admin fee of R500 is charged on cancellations. If the cancellation is within 7 days of arrival no refund unless we can resell cottage.
- Number of persons staying in the Cottage: The number of adults and children may not exceed the number of beds in the Cottage.
- The cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and 9am during December and January.
- Late check out is charged at R500 (check out by 5pm)
- Day visitors are welcome
- Day visitors (provided authorized) need to vacate the premises by no later than 5pm
- Parking is limited: kindly park only in your allocated bay or the garage provided.
- Strictly NO PARKING on the turning circle.
- Visitor’s cars: are to be parked in the visitor’s parking near the caravan park, or only by mutual arrangement, in nearby spaces where no other residents are present or require their allocated spaces.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED: under no circumstances may visitors bring pets onto the complex.
- No Smoking is permitted within the Cottage. Ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
- No Smoking of Hubbly Bubbly/Hookah pipes: in the cottage or in public. i.e. anywhere on Seaside Cottages premises.
- Washing may not be displayed in public at any time. Lines are provided in the laundry and a rack is provided for use inside the cottage.
- Gardens are carefully maintained for your enjoyment.
- DO NOT damage umbrellas or braai fireplaces.
- DO NOT allow children to play on the umbrella tables or braais.
- CARE when playing ball games. Broken windows and irrigation fittings damaged by visitors/owners will be for your cost.
- Bring all garden furniture inside at night for security reasons.
- HAWKERS and Vagrants are not allowed on the complex. Kindly report any suspicious activities to the office or owners immediately. 24 hour CCTV surveillance and recording is in operation. MACH1 SECURITY patrols the complex day and night.
- Please use the play area at your own risk. Parents to please be present while your child is using the facilities.
- TENTS/Marquees are strictly prohibited unless agreed by Management
- Please do not move any inventory items between cottages as you will be billed for items missing from your cottage
- Management reserves the right to move guests to alternative cottages should the owners of the cottages request the same dates. Management will endeavor to place guests in the same size cottage.
We appreciate your co-operation.