Terms and Conditions
SEASIDE HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION (SHOA)
In the spirit of maintaining a peaceful community for all, these HOUSE RULES are applicable to all those staying on the complex.
- Cancellation policy : More than 30 days no cancellation charges,14 days before travel refund less R500 cancellation fee, less than 7 days no refund unless we can resell cottage.
- Number of persons staying in the Cottage: The number of adults and children may not exceed the number of beds in the Cottage.
- The cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and 9am during December and January. Failure to do so will result in an extra day’s charge being added to your account.
- Day visitors will only be permitted upon special request and on authorization by senior management.
- Day visitors (provided authorized) need to vacate the premises by no later than 5pm
- Parking is limited: kindly park only in your allocated bay or the garage provided.
- Strictly NO PARKING on the turning circle.
- Visitor’s cars: are to be parked in the visitor’s parking near the caravan park, or only by mutual arrangement, in nearby spaces where no other residents are present or require their allocated spaces.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED: under no circumstances may visitors bring pets onto the complex.
- No Smoking is permitted within the Cottage. Ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
- No Smoking of Hubbly Bubbly/Hookah pipes: in the cottage or in public. i.e. anywhere on Seaside Cottages premises.
- Washing may not be displayed in public at any time. Lines are provided in the laundry and a rack is provided for use inside the cottage.
- Gardens are carefully maintained for your enjoyment.
- DO NOT damage the gardens or allow others to do so.
- DO NOT damage thatched umbrellas or braai fireplaces.
- DO NOT allow children to play on the umbrella tables or braais.
- CARE when playing ball games. Broken windows and irrigation fittings damaged by visitors/owners will be for your cost.
- CONSIDER your neighbours. No excessive noise. No music and parties. This is not a party venue.
- Bring all garden furniture inside at night – for security reasons.
- HAWKERS and Vagrants are not allowed on the complex. Kindly report any suspicious activities to the office or owners immediately. 24 hour CCTV surveillance and recording is in operation. MACH1 SECURITY patrols the complex day and night.
- Please use water sparingly. Please note that borehole water is being used in the gardens.
- Please use the play area at your own risk. Parents to please be present while your child is using the facilities.
- TENTS/Marquees are strictly prohibited.
- Please do not move any inventory items between cottages as you will be billed for items missing from your cottage
- Management reserves the right to move guests to alternative cottages should the owners of the cottages request the same dates. Management will endeavour to place guests in the same size cottage.
We appreciate your co-operation.
CHAIR PERSON SHOA
Important: The above House Rules are binding on SHOA members/owners, per the SHOA Constitution, Page 8.Paragraph 32.