Your Summer Holiday Checklist
Get ready for your best holiday yet!
By now you are getting excited about your holiday, you have been dreaming about all year while in the office. White sandy beaches, sparkling blue waters and your cottage right next to the beach. Your family beach holiday is almost here - it's a good idea to plan your packing now.
- ID documents, driver’s license and medical aide cards
- Credit cards and cash for food
- Clothing for all kinds of weather (Cape Town is known for 4 seasons in one day) and swimming gear, including flip-flops
- Devices and chargers (If coming from overseas don't forget your universal charger)
- For self-catering, you will need all your food and some extras.
Getting down to the basics:
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Soap or shower gel
- Toilet rolls
- Re-hydration sachets
- Medication - regular and prescription
- Dish-washing liquid
Beach Day Checklist:
- Sunblock and cooling gel
- Sunglasses and sun hats
- Swimming gear and beach-friendly clothing
- Carry all bag or backpack for beach visits
- Cooler bag or box for keeping snacks and drinks cool
- Refillable water bottles
- Toiletries, hair ties, and baby products (wet wipes are great but the best way to get sand off skin is to use baby powder)
- Beach umbrella
- Beach towels
- Beach toys for the kiddies
Avoid stress by planning before you go. Take time now to go over you holiday packing list and get ready to have an amazing beach holiday at Seaside Cottages.
If you not lucky enough to get leave in December but need to get away why not book a mini break at Seaside Cottages for you and your family? We still have cottages available from the 01st/12/17 - 15th/12/17!!!!